- Work through Your Money or Your Life I’ve made good progress, but still have about half of the book to go.
- Update my budget for 2009 We’ll have enough to pay all interest on our mortgages and other loans and save about $30,000. Not as much as I would have liked, but better than nothing.
- Submit overdue tax returns I’ve done everything I can and am now waiting for news from my accountant.
- Claim all outstanding money
- Coordinate a function/party for work Done. It was a huge success
- Complete assignments for two work courses.
- Blog five times per week for the month Done.
Personal/Spiritual Development and Education
- Read daily and participate in Bookclub Done.
- Download podcasts and listen to them while walking the dog. I downloaded the podcasts, but didn’t get to listen to them.
- Call my good friends in Australia Done
- Write at least one letter to someone not on email Done
- Go on a couple of dates with Hubby Done. We went to the Electric Vehicle presentation and for a hike. How romantic!
- Finalise plans for my March travels Done. Flights are all booked.
- Catch up with local friends Done. Had a couple of fun catch-ups
- 25 no alcohol days. Fail. I think I had about 20 no-alcohol days, so it’s wasn’t too bad.
- Train three days per week with Hubby I’m going to say I achieved this one, despite one week off for a bad back.
- Go on a 2+ hour hike at least twice Done
- Take weekly measurements to track progress Done
- Implement an improved system for managing household paperwork. Sort of. It’s been operational for a few weeks, so we’ll see if it sticks.
Photo by: macwagen